Heathfield Road KA8 9BN Ayr
Motorhome & Caravan Engineer/Habitation Tech We require a fast-paced engineer who has transferable skills that take on a role as a Motorhome & Caravan Engineer/Habitation Tech to join our established workshop team.
Working 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
Key Duties Will Include:
• Fitting of parts and accessories as required including awnings, bike racks, satellite systems etc
• Carrying out Pre-delivery inspections (PdI's), Habitation Inspections, winterisation, and servicing.
• Rectification of gas faults and servicing appliances.
• Woodwork repairs • 12v and 240 volt repairs and installation
• Heating and Water system diagnosis and repairs.
• Warranty diagnosis and repair
• Liaise with and giving full service to the sales team.
• Promotion of the Company, its products, and services.
• Ensure a high level of customer service is always maintained.
• Performing any other ad hock tasks, as required, which will help to contribute to the overall performance of the Company. As we are a family run firm the ideal candidate must possess the following attributes to be successful in this role.
• Excellent verbal communication skills - can convey information verbally to fellow team members and customers
• Stability under pressure - reacts well to change and stays positive despite setbacks
• Able to work as part of a team
• Able to adapt to the company's needs in the way we deliver our service
• Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work
• Caravan industry / Motor Trade etc. experience would be preferential.
Previous experience of a similar position is desirable. LPG certification would be beneficial This role requires a full UK driving licence as vehicle movement between sites is an integral part to this role. Holiday entitlement is 28 days per annum Rate dependent on experience and qualifications.
Please specify salary expectations on covering letter. To ensure that we can process your application as swiftly as possible please check that all your contact details are correct in the application.
Please email your CV and Covering letter to email@example.com