BC Motohorhomes needs to keep and process information about you for normal business purposes. We will keep and use it to enable us to effectively manage our relationship with you.
Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information that you provide to us when visiting our website
• Information that you provide when visiting our sites
• Information that you provide over the telephone
• Information that you provide via email
• Information that you provide to us when signing up to any distribution lists to receive correspondence from us
• Information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services, including any other transaction details (including your address, telephone number and payment details)
Using personal information
Personal data we receive will be used for the purposes it was provided, including:• Meet the terms of your order
• Enable your use of the services we provide
• Send you goods purchased through our website
• Supply to you services purchased through our website
• Send statements, invoices and reminders to you, and collect payments from you
• Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)
• Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
Disclosing personal information• We may disclose your personal information to any of our staff, agents, suppliers or subcontractors where it would be reasonable to do so. (If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing)
• We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies where it would be reasonable to do so. (If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing)
We may be legally obliged to disclose your personal information:• To the extent that we are required to do so by law
• In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
• In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
• To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Security of personal information
• We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
• We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure servers.
• All details of financial transactions entered via our website will be protected by encryption technology.
• You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, via a Subject Access Request
• Upon receipt of such a request we will, after confirming identity, provide all relevant data we may hold to you in the most practical format unless otherwise stipulated and reasonably possible.
• We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
• If you instruct is to no longer process your personal data we will do so as quickly as possible.
• If you instruct us to destroy any/all of your personal data we may hold we will do so as quickly as possible.
• If you instruct us to cease all processing for marketing purposes we will do so as quickly as possible.
For more information on your rights please visit:
There are two broad categories of cookies – ‘first party cookies’ and ‘third party cookies’. First party cookies are cookies that are served directly by the website operator to your computer, and are used only by the website operator to recognise your computer when it revisits that site. Third party cookies are served by a service provider on behalf of the website operator, and can be used by the service provider to recognise your computer when it visits other websites.
Third party cookies are most commonly used for website analytics or advertising purposes.
Often, your web browser will let you control all of your cookies in the browser security and privacy settings. If you'd like to learn out more about cookies as well as how to manage, and delete them, visit:
If you'd like to stop being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites that use the service then visit
We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office and our registration number is: ZA269730
Data Protection Issues
Any Data Protection issues can be directed to email@example.com